Hi all the internet is very unrealible here. I have tried for 2 days to get on to post to the blog and couldn't get on. We are having a fabulous time. we toured Rome and it was magnificent. We then boarded the ship which is great and last night all had dinner together as we sailed. It was very rough sail the first night and people were getting tossed to and fro But Dan was fine and my patch is working so Iam too. we just returned from a cocktail party and now are waiting for our table to dinner. As on most cruises, we are eating our way across the Mediterranean. Tonight is formal night and Dan donned his jacket and tie (he only swore for a few minutes) Tomorrow we land in Dubrovnic Croatia so it should be an interesting day. I tried to check email but they wouldn't let me on!! Heather, Greg & Colton, have a wonderful cruise to Bermuda.
I will try to do this as much as possible but this is very tricky they say it is slower than dial up Ugh!! I tried to upload Rome pixs here but the internet crashed. I will try again.
Love to you all. JoAnne
No comments:
Post a Comment